From Bioinformatics Core Wiki
- Since October 2014: Bioinformatician at CRG Bioinformatics Unit, Barcelona, Spain.
- January 2012 - October 2014: Bioinformatician at CRG Genomics Unit, Barcelona, Spain.
- February 2009 - January 2012: Bioinformatician at CRG Microarray Unit, Barcelona, Spain.
- January 2008 - January 2009: Bioinformatician at Institut Curie, Paris, France.
- September 2007: Masters degree in Bioinformatics from University Denis Diderot, Paris, France.
- June 2005: Bachelor's degree in Biology from University Claude Bernard, Lyon, France.
Current fields of analysis:
- Microarray gene expression
- High Throughput qPCR
- RIP-seq, iCLIP
- Ribosome profiling
Training given (all held at the CRG in Barcelona):
- March-April 2018: Introduction to R. Internal CRG training.
- October 2017: Introduction to statistics and R. CRG Master course.
- July 2017: Introduction to R. Internal CRG training.
- May 2016: Introduction to R and graphing in ggplot2. BIST Introduction to Biostatistics Course.
- October 2015: Gene expression and Functional analysis. CRG Master course.
- October 2012: Quality control of exome data & SNP and InDel calling in exome data. Second Generation Sequencing – Lab methods and Data Analysis.
- February 2011: Introduction to R and Bioconductor. Bioinformatics workshop for PostDocs.
- Network & Pathways (24h) - EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK.
- Interactive data analysis and visualization with R Shiny (35h), Transmitting science, Spain.
- Train the Trainer (8h) - PRBB Intervals program.
- Train the trainer; University of Ljubljana, Slovenia - ELIXIR-Slovenia.
- Sharpen your reasoning skills, PRBB Intervals program.
- Elevator pitch, PRBB Intervals program.
- Effective team playing to achieve your goals, PRBB Intervals program.
- Statistical methods for post-genomic data.
- R programming and development, EMBL, Heidelberg, Germany.
- Microarray and HTS data analysis with Bioconductor, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK.
- V International course of microarray data analysis, CIPF, Valencia, Spain